QHSE Policy Statement
At Saxon we have an unwavering commitment to Safety and Service Quality.
We are committed to the prevention of injuries and the promotion of a healthy lifestyle. We maintain a safe, secure, and respectful working environment for all. We are dedicated to minimizing our environmental impact everywhere we operate.
We achieve this by investing in the training and development of our people and by:
- Using an effective QHSE Management System for continuous improvement
- Complying with our QHSE standards and applicable legal requirements
- Setting high Service Quality and HSE goals and monitoring our performance
- Holding ourselves and our contractors accountable for QHSE performance
- Applying our technical skills in the design and engineering of equipment to eliminate or mitigate hazards and minimize downtime
- Being prepared to respond to emergencies quickly and effectively
- Sharing relevant and timely information about our activities with our clients, contractors and local communities
Safety is a core value in Saxon, and line management has primary responsibility for Safety leadership. Likewise we are committed to delivering Quality in all our activities. Each Saxon employee is accountable for compliance with our Quality and HSE policies and standards.
We will never allow operational results to take precedence over Safety. If there is ever a conflict between the two, we all have a responsibility to choose Safety first. Together with management at all levels, I will always support that choice.
This policy shall be communicated to all employees and appropriate outside parties. It will be reviewed periodically to ensure it remains relevant, appropriate, and aligned with Saxon’s core values.